Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20020523 Coeur d’Alene ID

There is no coffee maker in our room so I got the stove out of van and heated water in the tea kettle to make coffee. We ate up Mary Harriett’s fruit. I got the paper at a gas station and after we read the paper, we packed and left Ellensburg WA about 10:30. We stopped to view the Colombia River and “Grandfather cuts loose the ponies”, which is a group of metal horses up on a hill over looking the river. We stopped for breakfast/lunch at Martha's Cafe in George WA where I had a disappointing omelet. We drove on to Coeur d’Alene ID. We drove around town to find a place to stay. We asked directions to one place and a man told us to stay at the Flamingo Motel. Mary Harriett is tired, but feeling better. I walked around town. Nice city, beautiful lake. Mary Harriett called Ann, I called Steven. We ate at Jimmy D’s and had some local ice cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment