Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20020529 Cody WY

I was up early and got checked out of the Holiday Inn. I went to hospital. Mary Harriett was up and around without oxygen and the IV. The doctor is thinking she might be discharged tomorrow and should stay in Cody till Monday, then he can check her out to see if she can travel. I went to Cody Guest House to tell the landlady I couldn’t take the upstairs place because my sister couldn’t climb stairs. She said she had a cottage she could give us, took me to see it, and will charge the same as the Holiday Inn, $39. I had lunch at the hospital cafeteria. In the afternoon, I went to the Buffalo Bill Historical Center. The thing I liked best about the museum was the art section, it had an interesting exhibit of Plains Indians. A new section is opening June 4, natural history, which I wish I could see that one before we leave. I went back to hospital and watched a little TV. I was back to the guest house about 10:00.





No comments:

Post a Comment