Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20020524 Helena MT

I had a good night. It was warmer and sunnier this morning. I got Mary Harriett some coffee from the shop across the street. We ate breakfast at Michael D’s in Coeur d’Alene ID. Rt. 90 took us a little way down the lake - it is really a beautiful. We drove out of Idaho in an hour and out of Pacific time. I set the date on my camera in case we ran into some of that snow Montana had on Wednesday. Stopped in Missoula MT to get lunch and gas. I drove the last leg of trip to Helena MT. Went up over MacDonald Pass which is 6,000 ft. high, with snow at that level. We found Jorgensen’s Motel. I walked out to take pictures of the Capitol building. I found some post cards and a hat for Helena. We had dinner at the adjacent restaurant and watched the Mariners game.




No comments:

Post a Comment