Tuesday, November 24, 2015

20020531 Cody WY

I went to hospital. Mary Harriett was released about 9:30. We drove around to see where Dr. K.’s office is and then to the library at 10:30 to check e-mail. I sent a message to Bob L. about hearing his mother on NPR. I went to Albertson’s to get Mary Harriett’s medicine and a few groceries. I picked up the key to Cottage and got my bags. We drove around a little more since the place wasn’t ready yet. We got into the cottage about 11:00. It is very nice, old, but nice. We spent rest of day outside on the lawn. I got lunch at Granny’s which is right next to us. I walked up the street to find out when the services are at the Methodist Church. We read a lot today. We got supper at the DQ, watched a little TV and were in bed about 10:00.




No comments:

Post a Comment